Bleach Movie 4 Jigoku-Hen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Hunter Top Secret

Group
    Special Member

Status
    ahah ok meglio comunque un bel film il pyro me l'ha fatto vedere e mi aspettavo molto di peggio

2. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Inserisco anche qui questa notizia che ho postato nel topic dei commenti al capitolo. Ho letto in passato in questo forum e anche in altri frasi del tipo "Kubo non ci ha mostrato l'inferno nel manga ma almeno lo fatto nel film Jigoku-hen". Ebbene Kubo si è formalmente dissociato da questo movie chiedendo che il suo nome venisse rimosso dai credits come direttore esecutivo perché a suo dire il film non rispecchia le sue idee e non segue le direttive che lui aveva fornito. Questo lo spiega in un messaggio incluso nel DVD del film uscito nel settembre dell'anno scorso, se lo trovo lo posto.

3.     +1   -1

Double Hunter

Group
    Special Member

Status
    In pratica ora è un film filler ancora più di prima

4. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ecco il messaggio di Tite Kubo:

"In this movie I was credited as "Executive Director".
    However honestly speaking, for the DVD version I want that title to be removed.
    I already asked them to do so. This is because I feel I didn't participate enough in the production of this movie to warrant such a title.

I already had this feelings since the premier of the theatre version, however when I met with the producer staff to persuade them, the movie was already in the editing process so it couldn't be removed.

I had a meeting with the scriptwriter - I think it was in the year preceding the movie premiere, in early summer.

The meeting was incandescent, and we discussed ideas until nearly dawn. The scriptwriter took careful notes of the ideas that I had contributed jointly during the meeting. The response was that we were able to come up with some very interesting stuff. I had the feeling that before winter at the latest the scenario would be completed - but in the end, the scenario was sent to me only in the spring of the year of the movie premiere. Furthermore, the scenario didn't contain any of the ideas of the meeting... apparently, the notes taken at that time were not transmitted to the director and to the other members of the staff.

Later on, we had some trouble with the production department agreeing to some changes decided by the scriptwriter, and the scriptwriter worked hard with the changes that were made - but unfortunately, there was no more time.

The fact that characters that first made their entry in the original work like Ichigo, Kokutou and Shuuren had a very Bleach-like feeling is thanks to all of the seiyuu that gave them their voices, and to all of the staff that drew them.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart."

5.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    però che figata quando ichigo si presenta davanti a tutti spavaldo rilasciando il suo bankai e scendendo nell'inferno con il theme final getsuga

Edited by Giotto Sawada - 9/10/2014, 01:32

34 replies since 7/8/2010, 00:09   1849 views