One Piece 633: commenti degli spoiler e del capitolo 632

« Older   Newer »

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Secondo me Oda ci sbalordirà tutti e il prosieguo della saga sarà diverso da tutte le possibilità che stiamo elencando...magari morirà Jimbe?!?!?! :bye1:

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Jimbei non muore..... alla fine vedrete che sarà lui ad unirsi alla ciurma!!

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Top Member

Status
    CITAZIONE (AlexŠennin @ 19/7/2011, 09:59) 
    Jimbei non muore..... alla fine vedrete che sarà lui ad unirsi alla ciurma!!

quoto, non solo vi diro' di piu' se cio' accade vuol dire che è piu' scarso del moster trio

Hunter Esperto

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    E' più probabile che sia Shirahoshi ad unirsi alla ciurma, piuttosto che Jimbei. Lui in ciurma, peraltro, neanche mi piacerebbe.

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Top Member

Status
    a livello di probabilita' veramente è piu' alto jimbe, per motivi detti piu' volte

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    shirahoshi??? non ha alcun motivo per unirsi in ciurma!

Hunter Esperto

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (S-H-I-G-U-R-E @ 19/7/2011, 10:35) 
    Anyway, for me these are the main reasons Shirahoshi may have a good chance of joining the crew:
    [LIST]
    [*]She doesn't know anything about the world and she was enraptured by her mother's lessons about the upper world (trees, forests, the sun, etc.) when she was still a little mermaid. That is bound to have left her curious about the world (as she said when she first met Luffy);
    [*]There's a prophecy in FI about the legendary mermaid destined to follow the guide of a certain man (my guess is that that man would be Luffy since she spent the last 10 years inside a tower until Luffy came and brought her out with a bang). Since Luffy won't spend the rest of his life in FI (provided FI will survive this Arc, which I don't think will be the case), that means Shirahoshi will have to round the world;
    [*]She's a mermaid and a giant one as well (unique in the whole world, and the SH made of 'unique' their catch-phrase since they have a talking reindeer, a cyborg and a living skeleton). Also, someone who's powerful, fast and can help travelling through the calm belts would be needed sooner or later (and Shirahoshi is the most suited in the world since she has the power to speak even with the seakings, not mentioning how fast a giant mermaid can be!);
    [*]Regarding that very same power, the fact that Shirahoshi still has not idea how to use it won't make the SHs overpowered at all, until they're just about to reach Raftel (I think it will take some very long time for Shirahoshi to master that legendary power). Also, seakings might be fearful opponents, but we already saw HOW EASILY Aokiji froze both the ocean and a seaking. Admiral-level opponents won't have any troubles dealing with seakings, and since the SH are going to sale in the NW I believe there'll be many admiral-level opponents for the SHs to face, so Seakings won't make Luffy go auto-pilot to Pirate King status;
    [*]She has a very tragic story and Nami even stated that maybe the reasons they're getting along so well is because they have a similar past (and, in my eyes, that's definitely a +1 to the chances of her joining);
    [*]Sanji likes her (how strange...!);
    [*]GIANT BOOBS!!! :amuse
    [/LIST]

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Top Member

Status
    CITAZIONE (S-H-I-G-U-R-E @ 19/7/2011, 12:28) 
    CITAZIONE (S-H-I-G-U-R-E @ 19/7/2011, 10:35) 
    Anyway, for me these are the main reasons Shirahoshi may have a good chance of joining the crew:
    [LIST]
    [*]She doesn't know anything about the world and she was enraptured by her mother's lessons about the upper world (trees, forests, the sun, etc.) when she was still a little mermaid. That is bound to have left her curious about the world (as she said when she first met Luffy);
    [*]There's a prophecy in FI about the legendary mermaid destined to follow the guide of a certain man (my guess is that that man would be Luffy since she spent the last 10 years inside a tower until Luffy came and brought her out with a bang). Since Luffy won't spend the rest of his life in FI (provided FI will survive this Arc, which I don't think will be the case), that means Shirahoshi will have to round the world;
    [*]She's a mermaid and a giant one as well (unique in the whole world, and the SH made of 'unique' their catch-phrase since they have a talking reindeer, a cyborg and a living skeleton). Also, someone who's powerful, fast and can help travelling through the calm belts would be needed sooner or later (and Shirahoshi is the most suited in the world since she has the power to speak even with the seakings, not mentioning how fast a giant mermaid can be!);
    [*]Regarding that very same power, the fact that Shirahoshi still has not idea how to use it won't make the SHs overpowered at all, until they're just about to reach Raftel (I think it will take some very long time for Shirahoshi to master that legendary power). Also, seakings might be fearful opponents, but we already saw HOW EASILY Aokiji froze both the ocean and a seaking. Admiral-level opponents won't have any troubles dealing with seakings, and since the SH are going to sale in the NW I believe there'll be many admiral-level opponents for the SHs to face, so Seakings won't make Luffy go auto-pilot to Pirate King status;
    [*]She has a very tragic story and Nami even stated that maybe the reasons they're getting along so well is because they have a similar past (and, in my eyes, that's definitely a +1 to the chances of her joining);
    [*]Sanji likes her (how strange...!);
    [*]GIANT BOOBS!!! :amuse
    [/LIST]

tutto quello che puo' fare shirahoshi lo puo' fare anche jimbei con la differenza che il seondo è piu' forte, altra cosa luffy ha detto chiaramente che non gli piace e che è una piagnucolona, se va con i mugi è la fine per gli uomini pesce che non potrebbero piu' realizzare il sogno di unirsi agli umani in quanto la loro regina fa parte della ciurma del futuro re dei pirati, mentre per jimbe questo problema non esiste primo perche non è un nobile degli uomini pexce e secondo perche è gia ricercato, infine non scordiamoci la promessa fatta a ace

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Shirahoshi è totalmente inutile per i mugi!!!!

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Io preferirei Shirahoshi piuttosto che Jimbe, vorrei fosse un "nuovo" personaggio ad entrare, ormai lo Shichibukai è da Impel Down che è sempre in mezzo alle scatole, basta! :D :D

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    appuinto per questo entrerà lui!!!! perchè ormai ha feeling con Rufy e lo rispetta sopratutto adesso che ha ottenuto un powerUp che lo ha reso più potente di lui!

12. Taurenking

User deleted

CITAZIONE (AlexŠennin @ 19/7/2011, 13:08) 
    appuinto per questo entrerà lui!!!! perchè ormai ha feeling con Rufy e lo rispetta sopratutto adesso che ha ottenuto un powerUp che lo ha reso più potente di lui!

MA dove sta scritto che rufy abbia fatto un power up che lo rende più forte di Jimbei!!
    Ma smettiamola con tutta sta speculazione sul prossimo membro...tanto alla fine la storia di OP è già scritta: dev'essere solo disegnata....

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    siamo su un forum dedicato ai manga quindi se prendiamo in considerazione la tua affermazione dovremmo stare qui zitti a guardarci negli occhi (per modo di dire ovviamente) a non parlare di niente!!! Qui non si tratta di speculazioni ma di opinioni che devono essere rispettate da tutti gli utenti e casomai ribatutte con le idee che ognuno di noi si crea sul manga!!

14. Taurenking

User deleted

CITAZIONE (AlexŠennin @ 19/7/2011, 14:14) 
    siamo su un forum dedicato ai manga quindi se prendiamo in considerazione la tua affermazione dovremmo stare qui zitti a guardarci negli occhi (per modo di dire ovviamente) a non parlare di niente!!! Qui non si tratta di speculazioni ma di opinioni che devono essere rispettate da tutti gli utenti e casomai ribatutte con le idee che ognuno di noi si crea sul manga!!

da come scrivi, più che opinioni, le tue sembrano notizie certe e confermate. Rufy non è ancora a livello di un ammiraglio cmq (secondo me :P)

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    non è al livello di un ammiraglio ma manco Jimbei lo era lui stesso diceva che ad Akainu lo avrebbe fermato solo per pochi secondi!!! eppoi molto probabilmente sarà Jimbei ad entrare in ciurma.
    Quindi, ci sono da un paio di settimane, l'azienda Bandai produce monete Berry su cui sono incisi i personaggi. Le monete d'oro sono per la Strawhats ma ci sono dieci pezzi, non nove. Guardate questo:

Per inciso, questa non è la prima volta. Franky non ha aderito al Strawhats ancora, ma lui era un personaggio giocabile del gioco Jump Ultimate Star pur non Usopp e Chopper (sono PNJ)
    Inoltre, i giapponesi amministratori di Arlong Park, Ocean aveva già rivelato il vero volto di Duval, la lotta Rufy / Barbanera in Impel Down e la morte di Ace nel 2008.

149 replies since 13/7/2011, 11:08   4350 views