DC Comics News

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group

Status
    Numerose serie in chiusura a Marzo 2015: in arrivo un rilancio post-Convergence?

2.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group

Status
    Ecco le solicit ufficiali italiane di alcune serie post-Convergence: CLICK. Le restanti le trovate in inglese QUI.

3.     +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status

Geoff Johns stuzzica i fan con un immagine riferita al secondo film su Wonder Woman, che verrà sempre diretto da Patty Jenkins.

4.     +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Brian Michael Bendis è arrivato in casa DC.

Proseguirà nell'opera su Superman con The Man Of Steel, già uscito nelle fumetterie americane.

Bendis, mostrerà sempre di più Rogol Zaar, un nuomo arcinemico dell'Uomo d'Acciaio.

CITAZIONE
    Bendis – L’immagine che avete visto in copertina e che ritrae Rogol Zaar sarà molto importante per il futuro dell’Universo DC. I volti che vedete appartengono al Circolo e quel che essi hanno fatto nel corso degli anni, la relazione che Rogol ha con loro e il modo in cui tutto questo si connette alla storia dell’universo in generale avranno pesanti ripercussioni all’uscita di Superman #1. Daranno vita a una nuova, enorme saga sul personaggio che ci terrà compagnia per un intero anno.

Per la fine del primo anno di storie di Superman, vedremo l’intera massa della galassia dell’Universo DC slittare per le conseguenze di quel che è successo. E Superman sarà esattamente al centro degli eventi. La storia è davvero enorme e ha a che fare con il passato delle Lanterne Verdi, con Hawkworld e con ogni singolo angolo dell’Universo DC, inclusi luoghi che ancora non vi abbiamo mostrato.

Justice League: No Justice, si è conclusa col quarto numero poco tempo fa. La storia proseguirà su Justice League Odyssey con Darkseid (con un nuovo design) come uno dei protagonisti e con Justice League Dark, questa volta guidata da Wonder Woman.

5.     +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Brian Michael Bendis annuncia una serie di 12 numeri su Batman.

6.     +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Grant Morrison annuncia al Comic Con una nuova serie su Green Lantern con Liam Sharp. La serie arriverà a Novembre (in America)

Notiziona per chi ama Morrison come me

7.     +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anteprima di Heroes In Crisis

8.     +1   +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Liam Sharp rilascia un immagine tratta dalla run su Lanterna Verde.

Spettacolare

9.     +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Una recente intervista a Grant Morrison da parte di Deadline su The Green Lantern

CITAZIONE
    DEADLINE: What were you most excited about when you came to the project? There’s been so many versions of the character but this one feels very in touch with the earliest years of the comics…

GRANT MORRISON: For me it was always going back to the beginning and the creators of the thing, Gardner Fox and John Broome, and the stories they did back in the 1960s. Especially John Broome, who kind of stuck with the character through that whole time and was himself a beatnik, I’ve always thought. I wanted to go back to his basic idea of Hal Jordan, who is someone he always saw as a guy who had his mind blown by being inducted into the Green Lantern Corps, this kind of universal police force. So he wrote him as kind of a humorless spaceman who has come back from the moon or orbit and kind of doesn’t quite understand the world anymore. I found that fascinating. He wrote Hal Jordan as a guy that doesn’t really hold a job or relate to things in the same way he did before he was taken away by this peak experience that changes his view of everything.

DEADLINE: The Green Lantern Corps has been portrayed as a sort of military organization almost in some past versions but in your interpretation he’s more like a Texas Ranger or a U.S. Marshal — he’s got more of a lone-wolf existence.

MORRISON: It’s quite a big thing to do to police the entire galaxy or the universe. There’s the entirety of the space and time universe available to chose from and monitor. So how would you go about doing something like that? And then here’s this representative of the Green Lantern Corps, Hal Jordan, and while he’s not entirely ordinary he’s still only best specimen that humanity has to offer. I tried to get into that aspect of it. What would it be like? How would he handle it? How would he be affected by the things he’s experienced and seen?

DEADLINE: There’s an aspect of Jordan that evokes The Right Stuff and its portrayal of Chuck Yeager and other test pilots pushing the envelope in a maverick sort of way. There’s a sense in your version of Jordan that seems to connect to that heritage and maybe yearns for something that’s missing from it…

MORRISON: Yeah, there’s a weird lost America you can see from the outside. To someone who like me or Liam who has lived in Scotland or the UK there was this Kennedy America where Americans were pioneers and going to the moon and possessing this science-fiction energy. And it’s been lost. In Green Lantern we get to play with that as a concept and almost as a satire. What did America think was going to happen in the 1960s and how is Hal Jordan a representative of that?

DEADLINE: Your collaborator, Liam Sharp, is cranking out some of the most stirring and ambitious artwork in recent DC Comics history. How would you frame your collaboration with him?

MORRISON: He’s just very imaginative. I took on the job only because Liam was going to do it. We had talked about working together and I knew it would go well. I’ve been throwing concepts at him and he’s way up to the challenge and beyond the challenge, really. What he’s doing is very reminiscent of the illustrative album covers of the 1970s. There’s a very old-school, lost direction that we are exploring here and revising that illustrative core of something that represented the past vision of the future.

DEADLINE: The solitary existence and the melancholy aspects of Jordan’s adventures in space would really lend itself to a screen version of the character. There’s an Old West-in-space rhythm to Jordan’s character that was completely absent from the feature film version of the hero.

MORRISON: I thought Ryan Reynolds was great but the movie probably should have ended sometime before he travels to Oa, the home planet of the Green Lantern Corps and the place where he meets all these other members of the Corps. With the stories we’re doing now we tried to approach as the story of this one person, who is a very specific human being and he’s not quite like the creators or artists that are doing it. He’s a spaceman from lost America and he is taking in this experience in a way that is disconnecting him from Earth.

DEADLINE: There’s been so many versions of Green Lantern and his look in the comics over the years. The Gil Kane version and the Neal Adams version, for instance, are chiseled into the minds of many fans…

MORRISON: Those two versions, as you say, the Kane and Adams versions, those are the ones that we chose to combine for the version we are doing now. Kane was doing Green Lantern almost as a ballet dancer, he was basing it on Rudolf Nureyev, he was a guy who didn’t need to be a muscle man to get his job done. He has a magic ring that he aims at things. Both Kane and Adams portrayed him as this very lean physique as opposed to the brawler physique of Superman or the martial arts physique of Batman.

DEADLINE: As a writer you have to identify with your characters but I don’t suppose you have to actually like them. With Hal Jordan, your disaffected spacemen, is he someone you would like to meet and hang out with?

MORRISON: Possibly. I think he’d be interesting if you’re in a room talking to him. I think he’d be very charismatic but would I like him. For me the interesting thing in working on Wonder Woman and now on Green Lantern is getting into characters that are quite unlike me. Trying to find common ground with this guy — I mean he’s a test pilot, he’s very cool, he’s got no fear, he rushes into things because he’s so good at everything that he can usually handle anything. That’s not me. He’s The Right Stuff guy, as you said, and he’s got the ego and confidence. In the continuity of DC Comics, too, this guy is weird. He’s lived, he’s died, he’s been reborn, he’s had these cosmic adventures and he’s got the psychology that he’s actually been able to handle all of that. A lot of the thing in superhero comics these days is about their trauma and P.T.S.D. and the fragility of superheroes. But Hal Jordan is beyond any of that. It’s a big challenge. What would he be like to talk to? He’s not the same as the rest of us.

10.     +1   +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Annunci sul nuovo Superman: Year One di Frank Miller

11.     +1   -1

Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Annunciato il prossimo grande evento Dc chiamato Dark Nights: Death Metal

CITAZIONE
    Dopo alcuni teaser da parte di DC Comics, ora Bleeding Cool ha riportato in anteprima i primi dettagli sul sequel di Dark Nights: Metal, che sarà intitolato Death Metal e verrò realizzato nuovamente da Scott Snyder e Greg Capullo.

Metal ha introdotto da Dimensione Oscura nell’universo DC, proprio come Batman che Ride e altre versioni corrotte del Cavaliere Oscuro. Il sequel invece mostrerà anche altri personaggi in versione “oscura”, come ad esempio Shazam. Death Metal porterà quindi avanti la storia di Metal, della testata regolare sulla Justice League, della miniserie Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen e ovviamente del Batman che Ride, uno dei grandi protagonisti. Appuntamento a maggio con l’uscita del primo numero di 6, oltre ad una serie di albi-one shot incentrarti su altri personaggi.

Di seguito la descrizione della serie, che include possibili SPOILER sugli ultimi eventi dell’universo DC.

Mentre Wonder Woman e Flash sono scesi a patti per sopravvivere e tenere l’umanità in vita, Batman è entrato a far parte della resistenza per riprendere il controllo del mondo. Superman invece è stato catturato e imprigionato per alimentare il sole per l’eternità.

Dopo una fuga di informazioni, Wonder Woman prende il comando per radunare gli eroi rimanenti della Terra e resistere al Batman che Ride, staccarsi dal Multiverso oscuro e sconfiggere Perpetua, colei che ha creato tutta la realtà nel Multiverso DC e che sembra anche avere un problema con gli elementi più oscuri di esso.

Prime covers dell'evento e qualche tavola di Greg Capullo

145 replies since 12/6/2012, 13:22   1900 views