Bleach News

Notizie e aggiornamenti sul manga di Tite Kubo

« Older   Newer »

1. Will of fire
        +4   +1   -1

User deleted

In questo topic verranno inserite curiosità e notizie varie sul manga e sul suo autore, per evitare che si disperdano fra i commenti ai capitoli.

Non postate commenti qui, proprio per evitare che si crei disordine nella successione dei vari post. Potete utilizzare il topic dei commenti generali dove riporterò comunque le notizie principali. Questo topic ha l'unico scopo di tenerle ordinate tutte insieme in modo da facilitare la consultazione.Grazie

Jump Issue 10 TOC

Koi suru Edison 1 (Cover, Lead CP, New Series)
    Naruto 618 (611)
    One Piece 697 (690)
    PSI Kusuo Saiki 36 (29)
    Bleach 525 (518)
    Assassination Classroom 29 (CP)
    Kuroko no Basket 199 (192)
    Toriko 220 (213)
    Shokugeki no Souma 9 (CP)
    Nisekoi 60 (53)
    Sket Dance 267 (260)
    Haikyuu!! 47 (40)
    Beelzebub 190 (183)
    Gintama 432 (425)
    Medaka Box 180 (173)
    Kochikame 1778 (1771)
    Hungry Joker 11 (4)
    Cross Manage 19 (12)
    Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san 10 (3)
    Retsu!!! Date-senpai 20 (END)

Il numero 11 di WSJ uscirà di sabato e non di lunedì, pertanto avremo i capitoli il 5 febbraio.

Edited by Will of fire - 3/2/2013, 11:25

2. Will of fire
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Annunciata l'uscita del volume 58 per il 4 Marzo in Giappone:

3. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Riepilogo sul volume 57

Cover (Byakuya)
    Kubo tuttavia ha affermato che avrebbe voluto dedicarla a Sasakibe:
    CITAZIONE
    57卷的封面,画了以后才想到如果画雀部就好了~~~~~~~~~对不起,雀部……
    ——久保带人

rough translation:
    "The main cover of volume 57, after finish drawing I realise it's better to draw Sasakibe instead ... sorry Sasakibe.. -- Kubo Tite"

Poem:

Traduzione:
    Even if I scatter and never bloom again
    I scatter like a flame, beautifully

Oppure:

Scattering, never to bloom again, even if so
    Like a flame, I scatter beautifully

Sketches:

Correzioni apportate nel volume rispetto al capitolo pubblicato sulla rivista:

Invertito l'ordine dei nomi di Renji e Rukia nei pensieri di Ichigo:

Il modo di parlare di As Nodt e di Driscoll è stato reso più eterogeneo (un mix di hiragana, katakana e kanji):

Il modo di parlare dell'avversario di Rukia ha assunto un'inflessione femminile:

Risultato delle vendite: 527,593 copie vendute

4. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Volete scrivere una lettera a Kubo? Ecco il suo indirizzo :hehe:

Kubo Tite
    c/o Weekly Shounen Jump
    Shueisha, Ltd.
    2-5-10 Hitotsubashi
    Chiyoda-hu, Tokyo
    Japan (Nippon)
    101-8050

5. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Copertina del sesto (e ultimo) DVD dell'anime:

6. Will of fire
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Traduzione in inglese del capitolo 525 by cnet128:

[Side text: His eyes open wide!!]
    Kenpachi: (It happened again!! // Again I slipped out of consciousness! // How many times has happened now?)

Kenpachi: (Over and over again... // In the midst of battle, my consciousness slips away... // ...and then snaps right back to the battle. // It takes me back... // I always enjoy fighting... // ...but I've never got so lost in the rush that I lose concentration or let my consciousness slip away. // Never, that is... // Except that one day...when I fought with you.)

Bleach 525
    Edges
    [Side text: Floating on the boundary // between consciousness // and unconsciousness]

Flashback!Shinigami: Captain! // I'm afraid it's no use... // No matter how far we look... / ...I can't imagine we will find any warriors in Rukongai powerful enough to satisfy you...!
    Flashback!Unohana: ...You deduced my true intentions.

Flashback!Shinigami: But of course! / You claim that this mission to subjugate the warriors in the outskirts of Rukongai is for the sake of preserving peace in Seireitei... // ...but I can think of only one reason why you would see fit to personally propose such a mission!
    Flashback!Unohana: ............... // There is nothing to be gained from slicing down these weaklings.
    Flashback!Shinigami: Alas, each body on this mountain of corpses... // ...must be another load added to the weight of your disappointment, Captain!
    Flashback!Unohana: This pile of bodies... / ...Since when has it been here?
    Flashback!Shinigami: Eh?! / Erm... // Are these not warriors that you sliced down yourself?!
    Flashback!Unohana: !

Flashback!Shinigami: ......What's the deal with that brat...?
    Unohana: (I was weary.)

Unohana: (Weary of the sword... // Weary of battle... // That was why... // I found myself wandering far and wide... // ...in search of an enemy who could bring joy to my blade once more. // Perhaps this is why our blades... // ...brought together the two of us who had both grown weary of tedious battle. // It was bliss. // I never dreamed... // ...that one such as myself... // ...would find such unprecedented joy... // ...in combat with a mere child. // And less still did I imagine that this child...)

Unohana: (...would hold back his strength in battle against me.)

Kenpachi: (A clean hit!! // The same blows I was actively reacting to just moments ago... // ...now I counter with instinct alone. // It's like every time my consciousness fades out and back in... // ...I'm being reborn all over again.)
    Unohana: (Zaraki Kenpachi... // You probably do not realise it yourself. // But on some subconscious level...)

Unohana: (You are sealing away your own power... // ...even as you wield it in battle. // Why is it that you... // ...suffered defeat in such an evenly-matched battle with Kurosaki Ichigo? // Why is it... // ...that you defeated Nnoitra Gilga in a battle that was just as even? // "Your enemy was strong." // That is how it must seem to those who were watching. // But I could see that this was not the truth of the matter. // In all of these battles... // ...you kept the vast majority of your power sealed tightly away.)

Unohana: (When we battled that day... // ...we both experienced a joy we had never felt before. // The only difference... // ...was that you discovered that day... // ...the joy of fighting a battle on the same level as your foe. // That is...my sin. // You must have been overjoyed. // Until that day, you had known nothing but weaklings. // None who could serve as an "enemy" to test your blade. // To you, I represented something new... // The first "enemy" in your life whose power was comparable to your own. // And yet...)

Unohana: (Still I... // ...was weaker than you. // I was the first person you had known whom you could call "enemy". // You believed that if you were to lose me, you would never again be able to enjoy the thrill of battle.)

Unohana: (So you lowered yourself to my level. // Subconsciously, slowly but surely... // Into the darkest depths of your being... // You suppressed your own strength, sealing it away. // I, for my part, felt despair. // Despair in my own inadequacy that forced you to hold yourself back. // But one day, I came to realise. // Slowly but surely... // In each deadly struggle that you fought against powerful foes... // The shackles that you had placed on yourself were crumbling... // ...bringing you closer to your former self. // I am strong. // Stronger than anyone but you.)

Unohana: (That is why... // I must take your life this day. // A hundred times, or even a thousand. // That is why... // I must bring you healing. // No matter how many times it takes... // Until you are restored...to your true self.)

Unohana: (Until finally... // You can surpass me, and move on... // ...to far greater heights...)

[no text just kenpachi]

Unohana: (Come...!)
    [Insert text: With all his body and soul...!!]

7. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Questo invece è il suo Twitter :hehe:

https://twitter.com/tite_kubo

8. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Il capitolo 526 non uscirà questa settimana a causa dei problemi di salute di Kubo

imagebam.com

9. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jump Issue #12 TOC

Haikyuu!! (Cover, Lead CP, Character Popularity Poll)
    Toriko
    Assassination Classroom
    World Trigger (Center Colour, 25pg.)
    Shokugeki no Souma
    Koisuru Edison
    Kokkuri Yaai (Center Colour, Oneshot, 47pg.)
    Naruto
    Gintama (Center Colour)
    Kuroko no Basket
    PSI Kusuo Saiki
    Nisekoi
    Sket Dance
    Kochikame
    Beelzebub
    Bleach 526 (519)
    Medaka Box
    Cross Manage
    Rookie Policewoman Kiruko-san
    Hungry Joker

Absent: One Piece

Jump Issue #13 Information
    Lead CP/Cover: One Piece
    Center Colour: Bleach, Kuroko no Basket, Glass Feet (Oneshot)

Edited by Will of fire - 13/2/2013, 11:36

10. Will of fire
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

Tutte le copertine dei DVD della saga dei Fullbringers in versione anime:

11. Will of fire
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Copertina del volume 58 (in attesa di immagini di migliore qualità)

12. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

JUMP Issue #13 TOC

One Piece 699 (Cover, Lead CP)
    Assassination Classroom 32 (25)
    PSI Kusuo Saiki 39 (32)
    Kuroko no Basket 202 (CP)
    Toriko 223 (216)
    World Trigger 3 (23pg)
    Glass Feet (CP)
    Naruto 621 (614)
    Bleach 527 (CP)
    Koisuru Edison 5
    Shokugeki no Souma 12 (5)
    Haikyuu!! 50 (43)
    Nisekoi 63 (56)
    Gintama 434 (427)
    Beelzebub 193 (186)
    Kochikame 1781 (1774)
    Sket Dance 270 (263)
    Medaka Box 183 (176)
    Hungry Joker 14 (7)
    Cross Manage 22 (15)
    Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san 13 (6)

13. Will of fire
        +1   -1

User deleted

Traduzione del capitolo 526 by cnet128

Bleach 526
    The Battle

[Side text: A violent stream of blood!!]
    Bleach 526
    The Battle

[no text just clash]

Unohana: I suppose... / you thought you had killed me just now? // How foolish. // You of all people should know quite well... // ...the reason why I have pursued mastery in the healing arts. // Bankai.

Unohana: Minazuki.
    [TN: Same pronunciation as her standard Zanpakutou name, but the kanji are different. This one appears to mean roughly "an end to all people's lives"]

Unohana: With this... // The time for games is over.

[no text just bloodlust]

Kenpachi: (Ahhh... // I'm melting... // Melting away...)

Kenpachi: (It's wonderful... // What is this? // It's so different. // All of it. // Everything feels so different. // But why? // Ahh... // I get it. // I've been asleep for all this time.)

Kenpachi: (Fast asleep my whole life... // Just dreaming... // ...of doing this with you. // I always thought... // ...there was no name for this experience. // But now... // Thanks to you... // I'm finally able to see. // Thank you. // This... / This is...)

Kenpachi: (THIS IS BATTLE!!!!)

Kenpachi: (Hey... Did you know all along?)

Kenpachi: (I... // ...love battle. // I love it. // So much... // I can't do anything to control it.)
    Unohana: (Of course.)

Unohana: (I knew it all along. // Since long before... // ...you realised it yourself. // Say, Zaraki Kenpachi. // You... // ...learned to seal away your own strength for the sake of enjoying battle forever. // I... // ...learned to heal my own body for the sake of enjoying battle forever. // But now... // I feel a certainty within myself. // That this power I have obtained... // ...was for the sake of this battle alone. // For each single age, there is a single Kenpachi.)

Unohana: (That is a solemn rule... // ...and at the same time, an unavoidable destiny. // This is because... // When a person with true strength discovers another with true strength... // They become unable to wield their blade for their own sake. // At that moment, the edge of their blade... // ...is inevitably imbued with a purpose. // Either to kill that person, or to raise them up. // As for my blade...)

Flashback!Unohana: (He is the one. // This child is the one... // ...who should bear the name of Kenpachi.)

Unohana: (I bid you farewell. // The only man...)

Unohana: (...who has ever brought me pleasure.)
    [Insert text: Farewell...!!]

14. Will of fire
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Cover Volume 58 in HD

3L6U9Wv

L'uscita del volume 59 è prevista per maggio
    CITAZIONE
    5月の発売スケジュール
    BLEACH59
    久保帯人

15. Will of fire
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Traduzione del capitolo 527 by cnet128:

Bleach 527
    Eliminate From Heaven

Bleach
    [Insert text: The time for games is over.]

Unohana: ............Masterfully done... / Zaraki Kenpachi. // My work here... // ...is done.

[no text just death]

Zaraki: It's over? // Just like that? // You're just gonna die? // Hey. // Don't die. // I'm not done. / I haven't had enough. // So please. // Don't die. // I'm begging you......

Zaraki: DON'T DIE!!!
    Unohana: (Ahaha... // He's like a child.)

Unohana: (What is there to despair over? // Now that you have recovered your full strength and defeated me... // Certainly, the majority of your battles may once again become one-sided exercises in meaningless tedium... // But now you have... // ...an enemy worthy of your strength... // ...allies who you can face as equals... // ...and most importantly... // ...a precious partner who has awakened alongside yourself.)

Unohana: (All that I have gained in all my years... // ...I have released upon you today. // There is no longer... // ...anything left in my hands. // Even the name of Kenpachi... // ...that I was unable to pass on to you back then... // ...has finally left me for good. // You should rejoice, Zaraki Kenpachi. // Rejoice in my death.)

Unohana: (For there is no greater pleasure... // ...than to die with one's purpose fulfilled.)
    Voice: (...Kenpachi. // ...Kenpachi of Zaraki.)
    Kenpachi: Who's there?!!! // Who is that calling me?!! // Show yourself!!
    Voice: (...Finally, you are able to hear... // ...my voice.)

Voice: (I who have been by your side... // ...longer than anyone... // ...closer than any other... // ...always watching... / ...over you.)
    Flashback!SomeGuy: ...Ehhh? // Who the hell are you?
    Flashback!Kenpachi: ...Kenpachi. // Kenpachi... // ...of Zaraki.
    Voice: (It is a pleasure to meet you... / Zaraki Kenpachi.)

Voice: (My name is............)

Bleach 527
    Eliminate From Heaven
    Nimaiya: 71 hours, 48 minutes... // Three days and nights.

Nimaiya: You've worked awful hard. // I'm quite impressed. // You pass the test... // Renji-chan! // And you...

Nimaiya: ...I'm afraid have failed. // Ichigo-cha~~~~~~~~n.
    Ichigo: ...W... // Wait, please... I can still...
    Nimaiya: No can do! / I ain't waitin'! / This is over! // You fail! / The end!♪
    Ichigo: I can...still do this...! / Let me carry on......... // You never said anything about a time limit...!
    Nimaiya: This ain't a time limit. / It's a vibe limit. // It ain't a question of whether you can do this or not.

Nimaiya: The Asauchi didn't choose you. // That's all. // So there's no point carrying on. / This is over. // The. / End!♪
    Ichigo: Wait.........!
    Nimaiya: Don't embarrass yourself. // It ain't cool for a guy to keep on whining after he gets dumped. // We've all learned something over these past three days... / Namely, that Renji-chan is a Shinigami...and you, Ichigo-chan, are not. // Don't worry. / I'll be nice and open up a direct path.

Nimaiya: So it's time for you... // ...to hurry on home.
    Renji: !
    Ichigo: Eh..................?
    Nimaiya: Mera-chan. / Show him the way out.
    Mera: You got it.
    Ichigo: H... / Hold on! This can't be right!! // Hey!!
    Nimaiya: Oh, yeah...

Nimaiya: Don't even think about going back to Soul Society again. // Soul Society is a place for Shinigami. // Mere humans who don't even have a Zanpakutou... // ...have no right to set foot in there.
    Ichigo: Dammitall... // You really think after coming all this way... I'm just going to go home quietly? // If I leave now, what will happen to Zangetsu...?!
    Nimaiya: Makes no difference if you stay or leave. / Zangetsu ain't ever gonna heal. // Or should I say... / I ain't ever gonna heal him.
    Ichigo: ..................
    Nimaiya: I told you, yeah? / I ain't Juu or Kyuu or Hachi or Nana or Roku or Go... / Not even Sanmai. The name's Nimaiya Oh-Etsu... // And I ain't got Zanpakutou for no phony Shinigami!♪

Ichigo: DAMN YOU!!!
    Nimaiya: Bye-bye-bye... // Ichigo-chan!♪

Nimaiya: ...You can't go on like you are... / Ichigo-chan. // You don't understand what it means that the Asauchi refused to choose you. / That you've been able to fight for yourself all this way... // ...without even being able to wield an Asauchi. // What you need now is to take a few steps back. / Back to your roots. // You need to learn... / ...who you really are, and where you came from. // Even if... // ...it's a trip you won't ever be coming back from.
    [Side text: What is the difference? What does Ichigo lack? What lies in his past...?!]

164 replies since 1/2/2013, 23:08   5098 views