Naruto Databook 4 "Naruto Jin no Sho"

Il 4 novembre in arrivo il nuovo databook di Naruto

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    per le sue specifiche abilità credo, un po' come i genjutsu, mi sbaglio?

2.     +1   -1

Hunter Esperto

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Ci ho capito poco di sti yin e yang :ghuz:

3.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous

Hiraishingiri

tumblr_nex6izehRp1qf373eo1_1280

Lower half of the page:

体術

taijutsu (body techniques)

飛雷神斬り 

Hiraishin-giri (Flying Thunder God Slash)

使用者 千手扉間

User: Senju Tobirama

飛雷神を使った時???相手の????

When using the jiraishin [something something something], the enemy’s [something something something].

[This is a description of the part of the technique where he pops up behind somebody, but the scan is too blurry to read.]

フッ

*pop*

虚をつき空より出ずる背水の刃!!

A blade to the back from thin air when the enemy is distracted!!

”飛雷神の術”を利用したバリエーション術の一つ。時空間移動で相手の死角に回り、目にも止まらぬ速さで急 所を一突きする。木ノ葉隠れ創設前、二代目火影はこの術を用いてマダラの弟、イズナを倒した。なかなかスキ を見せない強敵が相手であっても、大きな効果を持つ一撃だ。

One of the variant techniques using the Hiraishin technique. The user uses spacetime teleportation to get into the enemy’s blind spot and then, so fast that they don’t notice, stabs them in the vitals. Before the founding of Konohagakure, the second hokage used this technique to defeat Izuna, younger brother of Madara. Even against a powerful enemy on their guard, this blow has a powerful effect.

そして背後から一撃!手の内を知らなければ、およそ避けることかなわぬ瞬速の不意打ち!!

Then a single blow from behind! An instantaneous surprise attack that’s impossible to avoid if you don’t know it’s coming!!

Byakugou

tumblr_neioxeEELM1s0nka0o1_500

Byakogou Sousou Saisei

For several years using the highest most precise chakra control, a fixed amount is stored in the Byakugou seal. The chakra is usually put to use to regenerate the body through the Ninjutsu technique "Sousou Saisei", the combination results in the ultimate medical Jutsu.

The seal was able to regenerate the body, despite Tsunade chakra quantity being less than the enormous chakra quantity of Shodai Hokage (I'm pretty sure, but this the gist of the line, but this was especially tricky).

When Ninpo "Sousou Saisei" is used at the same time as "Byakugou no Jutsu", it becomes possible to use the Sousou Saisei over a long period of time. When one's life is effected by grave wounds pushed to the point where they'd normally die in a brief time, one's body is quickly returned to an unwounded condition.

(Than it just talks about the rules of medical ninjutsu where broken with the completion of such a marvelous Ninjutsu and things like those.)

Release the chakra stored in one's forehead seal. Wounds completely recover, while at the same time ones own chakra power rises, however cell division quickens to the utmost, which shortens one's life span.

Shinkirou no genjutsu

Clam Genjutsu

Summoning a Giant Clam (literally an oriental clam), a large quantity of steam jets out covering the environment of the surrounding region to exhaustion. Water Particle membrane reflecting light, infinite mirror images are produced, enemies eyesight is fooled. It creates many mirages of the person in order to protect oneself.

Mujin Meisai *

Mu's Invisibility Jutsu

Using the water vapor to bend light into a prism, any solid matter's and shape is changed and creates a phantom image (?... this line is extremely confusing, so I may have this wrong). The jutsu strong point is it's control over water... something I don't really follow again really confusing. "Mujin Aisai". By manipulating water particles in the air, one's presence is erased.

Using water to bend light, resulting in nothing being shown. Its an optic camoflage, similar to "Karakuri". What is is Karakuri, I have no clue (is it a reference to Kishi's first manga Karakuri?, or was there a Jutsu called "Karakuri").

---------

Idk guys, I tried with this one, but this is the most confusing of anything I've tried to read in the DB, by far. It seems like the Jutsu has to do with creating water particles and than bending light into a prism that makes Mu invisible, but the finer details escape me. Also what's really strange is that the Jutsu uses water, but Mu isn't a water user, even according to the DB, so maybe he uses Fuuton to manipulate the water particles in the air, but I just don't know guys; but I tried lol.

-------

But this certainly makes Mu's jutsu less hax as there are quite some ways to deal with him. And I guess this and the clam entries are good for Sharingan users, because Sharingan saw through light bending before (Taiseki used), so it's safe to say that Sharingan can see through the Clam Genjutsu and Mu's Invis Jutsu. So basically what i'm getting out of this is Mu and Mizukage have been certainly downgraded.

* ninjutsu di invisibilità di Muu

CITAZIONE (°Kuzan° @ 13/11/2014, 22:16) 
    Scusate, ma io non ho capito bene sta storia del yin-yang release. Perchè ad esempio Ino può usarlo?

mmm aspetta avere Yin e Yang non significa avere Yin-Yang (ovvero On'myouton/Gudoudama ovvero il "chakra nero" posseduto a diversi livelli e con diverse modalità da Kaguya,Hagoromo,Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi,Madara e Obito) ... Yin e Yang sono intesi separati e la cosa è ben diversa XD il chakra è formato dall'unione di energia spirituale ed energia fisica che sono rappresentate da Yin (=oscurità: energia spirituale) e Yang (= luce: energia fisica); lo Yin (Inton) è per esempio collegato all'uso dei genjutsu mentre lo Yang (Youton) è collegato all'uso della maggior parte dei jutsu che consistono nel "vitalizzare" o "manovrare" qualcosa: vedi che so i jutsu degli Akimichi,piuttosto che i ninjutsu con i capelli di Jiraiya (Ranjishigami no jutsu e Hari Jizou) etc per questo la maggior parte dei ninja può possedere un'affinità con lo Yin o con lo Yang o anche con entrambi ma senza avere niente a che fare con i poteri da Rikudou

4.     +1   -1

Hunter Esperto

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    CITAZIONE (Tsubaki_91 @ 13/11/2014, 23:06) 

Hiraishingiri

CITAZIONE (°Kuzan° @ 13/11/2014, 22:16) 
    Scusate, ma io non ho capito bene sta storia del yin-yang release. Perchè ad esempio Ino può usarlo?

mmm aspetta avere Yin e Yang non significa avere Yin-Yang (ovvero On'myouton/Gudoudama ovvero il "chakra nero" posseduto a diversi livelli e con diverse modalità da Kaguya,Hagoromo,Naruto,Sasuke,Kakashi,Madara e Obito) ... Yin e Yang sono intesi separati e la cosa è ben diversa XD il chakra è formato dall'unione di energia spirituale ed energia fisica che sono rappresentate da Yin (=oscurità: energia spirituale) e Yang (= luce: energia fisica); lo Yin (Inton) è per esempio collegato all'uso dei genjutsu mentre lo Yang (Youton) è collegato all'uso della maggior parte dei jutsu che consistono nel "vitalizzare" o "manovrare" qualcosa: vedi che so i jutsu degli Akimichi,piuttosto che i ninjutsu con i capelli di Jiraiya (Ranjishigami no jutsu e Hari Jizou) etc per questo la maggior parte dei ninja può possedere un'affinità con lo Yin o con lo Yang o anche con entrambi ma senza avere niente a che fare con i poteri da Rikudou

Aaah ok ok , capisco. Ma quindi i ninja che non hanno alcuni affinità nè con lo Yin nè con lo Yang non possono usare altri jutsu se non quelli elementari?

5.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (°Kuzan° @ 13/11/2014, 23:13) 
    Aaah ok ok , capisco. Ma quindi i ninja che non hanno alcuni affinità nè con lo Yin nè con lo Yang non possono usare altri jutsu se non quelli elementari?

teoricamente sì credo che dovrebbe essere così

6. Kodoku
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Tsubaki_91 @ 13/11/2014, 23:06) 

Mujin Meisai *

Mu's Invisibility Jutsu

Using the water vapor to bend light into a prism, any solid matter's and shape is changed and creates a phantom image (?... this line is extremely confusing, so I may have this wrong). The jutsu strong point is it's control over water... something I don't really follow again really confusing. "Mujin Aisai". By manipulating water particles in the air, one's presence is erased.

Using water to bend light, resulting in nothing being shown. Its an optic camoflage, similar to "Karakuri". What is is Karakuri, I have no clue (is it a reference to Kishi's first manga Karakuri?, or was there a Jutsu called "Karakuri").

---------

Idk guys, I tried with this one, but this is the most confusing of anything I've tried to read in the DB, by far. It seems like the Jutsu has to do with creating water particles and than bending light into a prism that makes Mu invisible, but the finer details escape me. Also what's really strange is that the Jutsu uses water, but Mu isn't a water user, even according to the DB, so maybe he uses Fuuton to manipulate the water particles in the air, but I just don't know guys; but I tried lol.

-------

But this certainly makes Mu's jutsu less hax as there are quite some ways to deal with him. And I guess this and the clam entries are good for Sharingan users, because Sharingan saw through light bending before (Taiseki used), so it's safe to say that Sharingan can see through the Clam Genjutsu and Mu's Invis Jutsu. So basically what i'm getting out of this is Mu and Mizukage have been certainly downgraded.

* ninjutsu di invisibilità di Muu

Mah, messa così, non sembra nulla di straordinario. Altro che annullarsi completamente, insomma.

7.     +1   -1

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Ma quindi un sensitivo random potrebbe rintracciarlo

8.     +1   +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous

Kawazu Kumite

When someone learns Senjutsu they gain command of a terrifying Taijutsu. Basically in Sennin Modo by collecting natural energy they gain danger sensing powers that enhances their reactions. They can sense the enemies movement, match enemies rhythm/speed, to release a severe counter. Energy is released from one part of the body, the attacks reach is extended (i think, little bit confusing here). There is no chink (or weak spot) in offense and defense, it's a flawless Taijutsu.

Ninjutsu didn't work on Pain so Naruto used Taijutsu with Kawazu Kumite. The attacks range extends substantially and Pain is sent flying away.

---------
    Also as it says apparently the natural energy can be released from any part of the body, so it seems like it can be used in kicks or to shield ones self (DB didn't say that clearly but i'm extrapolating based on what it did say). But why the hell is this C-Rank lol??? Guess it's easy to learn in Sennin Modo?.

Hiraishin Ni No Dan

Hiraishin Second Level is really disappointing, it literally is exactly what it seems to be in the manga. Minato rushes the enemy throwing a Kunai at them from the front, and then teleports behind them attacking them. The attack is meant to confuse them. That's literally all it says.

Kongou Fuusa *

Uzumaki Kushina's Jutsu comes from inside Naruto to bind Kyuubi. A characteristic of the Uzumaki Clan is powerful fuuinjutsu. Chains are released and the opponent is bound head to foot, moving about is sealed. The chain's, strong point, is how overwhelmingly sturdy (durable basically) they are, kyuubi was quickly suppressed. It was this power that made the Jinchuuriki Kushina the perfect seal for Kyuubi. Uzumaki Karin's Jutsu only shows a mere glimpse of this Jutsu (Basically Karin's Jutsu is a glimpse of this Jutsu's true ability)

Jinton:Genkai Hakuri no jutsu

Wind, Earth, Fire, combinging three natures for a moment is a "Kekkei Tota" ninjutsu. With both hands a large amount of chakra is fused and charged and it's form is changed into a cube, cone, cylinder, various three dimensional objects (so it maybe can be more than the ones we saw), and than it's released. Onoki, Mu's disciple, inherited Jinton thanks to him. If it happens to touch the target, they are disintegrated at the molecular-level, and defense with any ninja implement or ninjutsu is impossible. If hits it certain death. Enemy or ally, a touch results in disintegration.

Mizudeppou no jutsu

Marvelous water droplets that steal away a person's life. With a flick they move faster than the speed of sound. Water droplets like the sharp bullet of an assassin pierce the enemy.

The actual mechanics are simple, the body of the person liquifies. One takes aim with their finger tips and the water drop is shot like a bullet.

Then it goes on and confirms Mizukage can turn his body to liquid like Suigetsu.

Bunretsu no jutsu

Mu's Body Splitting Technique

Nindaime Tsuchikage uses this jutsu in times of emergency. When using "Bushin Retsu" the body substance halves, it's a completely different thing than the Kage Bushin no Jutsu. When one is one the verge of death the jutsu can save them, but it's weak point in battle is that using Bushin Retsu a second time will prevent the caster from continuing to fight (? I'm a little unsure about this, but I think it's right). Using substance splitting causes the bodies's ability to be split in half. Bunshin Retsu also causes Jinton to not be usable.

Jokey Boy

Nidaime Mizukage's strong point is a variation of Mizubushin, that's body enters into a water like state, due to heat causing evaporation. Over a certain period of time this causes the water vapor to explode. Takes on the form of a small child, though over time it expands. A short while after one explosion another one will be prepared. While the explosion is stored in it's own body, it's movements and attacks are quick and nimble, so evasion against him is extremely difficult. Attempts to escape are overtaken and swallowed up by the explosion

At the time of the explosion the sky is covered by an erie smile.

T/N: Also, this logically says that our friend Gengetsu could use the normal Mizubunshin too.

Ura Shishou Fuuin

Danzo's Urashishoufuin is basically exactly as it was presented in the manga. It's a seal that is activated after ones death and it's a blood seal. The only thing interesting the DB says is that it's an especially strong Shishoufuin, so I guess there are many different types of "shishoufuin" that exist and this is one of the strongest (Minato's seal he used to seal Kurama into Naruto is also a "shishoufuin").

Reika no jutsu

Dan's Jutsu

Ones own spirit detaches from the body, like a ghost, to possess a specific opponent, the Jutsu causes the users insides to decay resulting in death. It also talks about finding the targets position before hand being essential (and it's like no shit you don't want to just roam around w/o a body, lol come on). I feel like the rest of the entry just repeats this, but I couldn't see some Kanji/Hiragan well so I may be missing some things. But for now it just seems like an OP Jutsu, but causes the user to die. Most likely this is how Dan died and why Tsunade couldn't heal his body; DB doesn't say that, but i'm guessing that he used the jutsu and his body decayed too much or something.

jutsu vari: Iwa Bunshin no jutsu; Akahigi Kikisankaku; Katon:Kibaku Enjin; Katon:Gouen; Keiyaku Fuuin

Basically says how it can take on the form of the users. Says it's not straightforward but useful for infiltration, feints, and surprise attacks. The usefulness of the Jutsu is great.

Kankuro's Puppet Jutsu. Kankuro draws forth many Kunai from inside the puppets body and they all shoot out at the same time, from multiple directions

One ofHanzo's specialities is Kayakujutsu ninjutsu.

Countless Kibakufuda are hidden on the ground and than target the person's legs and they are enveloped in the explosion enpowered by Katon. The after math acts as a smoke screen too? (Take this part with a grain of salt the page was hard to read due to quality)

A Hiden (Clan Technique) Katon Ninjutsu of the Sarutobi Clan. The user vomits out a ferocious flame attack.

Then something about it creating burning ash, after it's utilized and the difficulty to perform it.

Made the Kyuubi's contract invalid, it's one of Minato's Fuuinjutsu. It snatched the Kyuubi away from Obito. One right hand is placed on the opponents gut, and then the Fuuin marking immediately is filled out breaking the Summoning.

jutsu vari: Sangoshou; Suiton:Mizukagami no jutsu; Senpou:Kawazu Naki; Senpou:Sunabokori; Raigen:Raikochuu

After a hard blow, coral appears (literally given life). Sanbi's chakra enpowered Taijutsu. It's strong point is that the coral binds the opponent. Pretty straight forward.

Yondaime Mizukage Yagura's Ninjutsu. With water he creates a mirror to reflect a duplicate of the target. It perfectly recreates the same power as the opponents attack and launches a counter attack at them with the mirror image (is basically what it says, but this is extremely paraphrased)

Nin Dai Sennin, Fusaku and Shima, the married couples, Senjutsu users. From there mouths release supersonic sound waves, that cause hearing to go out of order, opponents movement is sealed.

Ma's Fuuton. By breathing on the ground's surface sand/dust is kicked up and envelops the area, sending out a smoke screen. The effects rang is huge.

Kumogakure's Shi is fluent in Genjutsu. Raiton conceals ones view and illusions (phantom images) appear before ones eyes, which disturbs the enemy. It creates a chink in the enemy's defense (or a weak point) that allows ones allies to attack the enemy.

personaggi vari: Mito Uzumaki; Bunpuku; Yagura

Mito's entry just talks about her loving everybody and becoming the container of the nine-tails for the sake of others. Nothing really interesting there.

Bunpuku's entry just talks a-lot about heart and mind, and how he was like willing of share feelings with the people, like the Rikudo-Sennin. Not much there.

It says that Yagura even as a kid had mastered his Bijuu and become a perfect Jinchuuriki, and had masterful (prodigious, can't stress this enough) battle skills. His pride is his giant club (the weapon he carries).

Also confirms that Obito's Douryoku was responsible for controlling Yagura, but I can't make out much on that line beyond that due to image quality, but it's likely saying Tobi took control of the villages affairs through Yagura. Nothing about what Jutsu he used to control Yagura or how Yagura was freed from that Jutsu, but we know it was Sharingan Genjutsu. The way it is said it seems that Yagura was a really talented child.

Sakumo Hatake

The White Fang with his chakra blade in hand is a Genius Ninja, that easily surpasses the Sannin. It goes on but there is no explanation of why he's that strong though. The rest of his entry talks about the rules of being a Shinobi, basically that stuff explained in Gaiden. Also his being a genius father of another genius in his child, Kakashi then grew up to be a wonderful shinobi. Basically there's nothing we didn't know already.

focus on... senjutsu

Senjutsu's secret teachings to gather natural energy. Gama oil pulls energy towards oneself, which is good for teaching one energy control.

Than talks about stoping the body's motion, stuff we already know. Talks about turning into a statues. Says Jiriaya had a little bit more frog features than Naruto

Nothing new really, I won't bother with reporting the rest because it's stuff already showed in the manga. Actually nearly everything in this databook has been already showed in the manga, it's pretty delusional.

* ninjutsu delle catene di chakra di Kushina (Chakra no Kusari)

CITAZIONE (Kodoku @ 14/11/2014, 10:37) 
    Mah, messa così, non sembra nulla di straordinario. Altro che annullarsi completamente, insomma.

bè in fin dei conti noi cmq sapevamo già che lui non è che sparisse fisicamente (tipo intangibilità del Kamui di Obito e poi di Kakashi) ... andava a rendersi impercettibile ai normali sensori/percettori del chakra e ovviamente invisibile a occhi non dotati di doujutsu

CITAZIONE (Barto @ 14/11/2014, 10:51) 

bè no direi di no a vedere come viene delineato (scan Viz) 1

9. Kodoku
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Tsubaki_91 @ 15/11/2014, 00:04) 
    CITAZIONE (Kodoku @ 14/11/2014, 10:37) 

bè in fin dei conti noi cmq sapevamo già che lui non è che sparisse fisicamente (tipo intangibilità del Kamui di Obito e poi di Kakashi) ... andava a rendersi impercettibile ai normali sensori/percettori del chakra e ovviamente invisibile a occhi non dotati di doujutsu

CITAZIONE (Barto @ 14/11/2014, 10:51) 

bè no direi di no a vedere come viene delineato (scan Viz) 1

Beh, però, da come viene descritta nel databook, non sembra troppo diversa da quella tuta che stavano progettando qualche anno fa, basata, appunto, sul riflettere la luce e le immagini dall'ambiente circostante per una totale mimetizzazione. Teoricamente basterebbe rovesciare in testa a Mu un sacco di farina per sputtanargli il Jutsu.
    Da come parla Kabuto, sembra che possa annullare anche il proprio Chakra, ma il data non dice nulla del genere.
    Comunque interessanti le altre info che hai aggiunto. Alcune non dicono niente di nuovo, ma altre sono molto intriganti, per esempio il Jutsu di Dan e il fatto che Yagura fosse un Jinchuuriki perfetto già per conto suo, senza l'intervento di Tobi (oltre al fatto che fosse molto abile come Shinobi).

10.     +1   -1

Hunter Top Secret

Group
    Special Member

Status
    Nel manga i sensitivi normali non riescono a rintracciarlo, quelli che ci riescono sono i sensitivi da contatto quindi Mu maschera il suo chakra ma non il suo corpo che avendo sempre una massa viene percepito dalla sabbia di gaara af esempio e pure minato e tobirama puntanto il dito a terra riuscirebbero a sentirlo finchè non vola, piu che altro ciò che sembra venir fuori è che come la tecnica di quel ninja nel gaiden pure questa non possa far nulla contro lo sharingan

interessante anche il fatto che il jutsu di karin sia considerato solo una piccola parte del vero potere del jutsu usato da kushina...ahah una piccola parte in grado di polverizzare il fake buddha..mica male come cosa

11.     +1   +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous

Minato Namikaze (non completo)

tumblr_inline_nf1htjv2W11rj7wti

tumblr_inline_nf3lh9m4Nl1rj7wti

Chakra Affinity: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Yin, Yang
    Sage; Summoner

(Quote)
    "We, as a family are… ninjas!!”

Cutting through the darkness of the ninja world
    “The Yellow Flash”
    That awesome prestige time and space too
    seem to stand still!!

tumblr_inline_nf3lnj1uuR1rj7wti

”!!?” (Volume 53, Chapter 503)
    Displaying astonishing skillfulness with “Hiraishin no jutsu”!!
    Overwhelming the Masked Man that is the mastermind behind the Kyuubi Incident!!

A handsome man shining with natural-borne talent, like a blinding glint, time and space itself seem to stand still—.
    Minato handles to perfection the “Hiraishin no jutsu” space-time ninjutsu that was invented by Nidaime Hokage Senju Tobirama, and learnt from Master Jiraiya the pride of being a ninja.
    His achievements began 27 years ago with the “Jinchuuriki kidnapping prevention” in Kirigakure; during the 3rd Great Ninja War, he led inferior Konoha camps to victory for times too numerous to mention.
    Praised among all ninja as the greatest in god-like speed, the honour of that valour fascinates even the elites of other villages.

tumblr_inline_nf3lobS2vX1rj7wti

"I’ll go first and scout out its abilities!"
    Using “Shiki Fuujin”, his own chakra had been sealed together with the Kyuubi’s half body in reconcilliation (compromise).
    Gaining the impressive “Kyuubi Chakra Mode”!!

tumblr_inline_nf3lt3p1tM1rj7wti

"That’s some remarkable bravery… it’s like you’re not even the Eight-Tails Jinchuuriki, but a true ninja… who possesses something powerful."

Going beyond the village border, giving praise and recognition to the bravery (valour) of others.
    Such is the composure (calmness, allowance) of a truly powerful person.

tumblr_inline_nf3mi2gE6Y1rj7wti

About 21 years ago
    First battle with the A-B team (combi).
    After crossing blades many times with Yondaime Raikage A and the guard B, their military forces were mutually recognised. (not sure about this, still touching up)

tumblr_inline_nf3n4nYz201rj7wti

Ninja Registration Number 006510
    Birthday: January 25th (age of death: 24 years old; Aquarius)
    Height: 179.2 cm; Weight: 66.1 kg; Blood type: B
    Personality: Tolerant/generous/understanding, mild/gentle

Favourite:
    Loves stories; exclusively away from missions, he becomes a bookworm.
    His favourite book is Jiraiya’s work “Tales of a Gutsy Ninja” (“Do-Konjou Ninden”).

Guruguru/Spiral Zetsu/Tobi

Shinju (the god tree) to be born (literally dropped off like a fruit), his child like chakra is a great mystery.

Shinju's sprout's birth place is the Gendou Mazou's , a different light fed him in the depths of the earth with life circumstances everyday changing; by coincidence a rare guest happened to slip in. It had been a long time since he had seen a new human, his curiosity excited him, a body that would submit to him that he could become one with in terms of action and behavior full sublimation. To wrap someone inside of him, he is able to feel their heart/spirit/mind.

The Amalgamation of a human and itself, powers combine (add up), and than they produce even still greater power.

Obito's limbs, heart and mind...hard to make out the rest

It's heart and feelings are those of another humans that it's equipped with.

-------------------

So a couple of major notes here. This was one of the most difficult profiles to translate yet, so take this translation with an extreme grain of salt.

With that said, let me clarify some things in my own words.

I think the first part is saying that Spiral was born from Gedou Mazou and fed off it's light, (my speculation: therefore it could not exists w/o being around Gedou Mazou or having a human filling; Mugen Tsukuyomi's light fed it which is why it no longer needed a filling, but after it ended it died when it could not longer get back to a filling: Yamato).

The rest seems to indicate that in some twisted way spiral becomes in part the person he wraps around, because otherwise he would have no heart. So rather than Obito's Tobi persona being based off Spiral, Spiral's feelings/heart/spirit is partially assimilated from Obito.

My Speculation: The Imagery Kishi uses here and the lack of a heart, and being the sprout of the Shinju, makes me think Spiral was suppose to be the new Shinju Fruit, but Kishi never fully fleshed out that plot device, due to rushing the series for the movie. But yeah it seems like Spiral might have been the new fruit.

Edit: By the by Spiral sounds like such a twisted evil thing the way this is written, it's really too bad he wasn't a more major villain or the final villain, dam he's awesome.

Sasuke Sarutobi

tumblr_neinh0kZHg1rh5eero1_1280

The name of Sarutobi Hiruzen's father is Sarutobi Sasuke

Sandaime Hokage was revered and the people wished to follow him. Then the great name Sarutobi Sasuke. In reality he's Hiruzen's father. The 5 nature alterations, fluent in everything (every ninja art), revered as the Professor, Hiruzen's genius, all this mirrors his great father Sarutobi Sasuke.

The rest just talks about how Sasuke was named after him, nothing worth note.

Fukasaku

Myoubokuzan's Daisen Gama who teaches the hidden arts of Senjutsu is in good health.

Than just talks about achieving harmony with natural energy on the Gama's sacred mountain, and how he beat the secret teachings of Senjutsu into Naruto and Jiraiya. His age exceeds 800 years old. Due to his age his power has weakened, but in his youth his power was the envy of every Gama (all toads)

He is a person who has achieved complete mastery of Kawazu Kumite. There is no Gama that is superior to Fukasaku throughout all of Myoubokuzan.

Shino Aburame

"I can sense your resistance"

Profile:

Ninja registration no: 012618, Chuunin

DOB: January 23 (aged 17, Aquarius)

Height: 175.1cm Weight: 56.6kg Blood Type: AB

Personality: stoic, secretive, poker-faced

Jutsu: Fire, earth, yang, secret techniques, summon technique

Favorite: Shino’s long-standing dream is to befriend and fight alongside an new species of insect that no-one has seen before.

A man who regards in comrades highly, he silently conceals himself
    It is in the Aburame Clan’s nature to value silence - all their pent-up emotions are expressed through their insects rather than their face. When his insects start to move Shino’s own emotions start to rise up. It’s certainly as though they’re one body and soul!! But at the same time, Shino wants to deepen his bonds with his friends too and spends his days searching for ways to do so.

Shibi Aburame

tumblr_neikd26Xye1qd2i6mo2_r1_500

"I’ll use all my power to exterminate you"

Profile:

Ninja registration no: 005480, Jounin

DOB: September 7 (aged 43, Virgo)

Height: 181.3cm Weight: 68.9kg Blood Type: A

Personality: taciturn

A silent insect-user who will exterminate any pests who threaten the village

Those born into the Aburame Clan are unparalleled in the ninja world when it comes to being gifted with deep knowledge and pride towards insects. The leader of the clan, Shibi gathers and nurtures a large quantity of secret insects. These insects are used as a deadly hidden jutsu - just moments after being released they will greedily devour the enemy’s life force until the enemy is no more!

Torune Aburame

tumblr_neikd26Xye1qd2i6mo2_r1_500

"I’ll finish this with the next attack!"

Profile:

Ninja registration no: 012360, Anbu

DOB: October 24 (aged 19, Scorpio)

Height: 178.3cm Weight: 68.7kg Blood Type: O

Personality: altruistic

A man dressed in jet-black who takes down his enemies with nano-sized poisonous insects!

In early childhood Torune and his fellow clansman, Shino, grew up as brothers. Torune later decided to join ROOT in Shino’s place. With his nano-sized poisonous insects and clan’s pride, Torune is free from his shackles in the darkness.

Muta Aburame

Male, Aged 24, Special Jounin

A member of the specialist Scouting Patrol, Muta investigated Kauto’s hideout. He entrusted the scroll to his insects, alerting HQ to the enemy’s actions.

Hiashi Hyuuga

tumblr_neplpiuWYn1sgju20o5_r1_1280

Hyuuga Hiashi

The solemn clan head burdened with the fate of the Hyuuga!
    With a proud boast in his heart, he protects Konoha to the end!! He is the head of the [Hyuuga] clan, which inherits one of the three great doujutsu, the byakugan. He earnestly wishes for the Hyuuga to prosper, dreaming of a future in which the main family and branch family can be together hand in hand. His superior ability is prominent even in his clan.
    Know this! The Hyuuga are the strongest in Konoha!
    Hiashi trained Neji, who was of the branch family. They dance in unison on the battlefield.

Ninja Registration Number: 005159
    Birthday: January 8 (46 years old, Capricorn)
    Height: 176.5 cm
    Weight: 59.6 kg
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Strict, direct

Katsuyu

Shikkotsurin Slug Kuchiyose . One section is summoned from the main body, which is massively large. Katsuya's restoration ability allows her to heal even fatal wounds.

------
    Really nothing interesting, except that this confirms Katsuya has her own restoration abilities.

Kinkaku
    Ginkaku

They were Kumo's two rays of light that shown brightly during turbulent times, until their karma was exhausted (? not sure about the last part of this line)

They lived during Nindaime Raikage's era, people spoke of them as legends, for the serious crimes against people that the brothers committed. On one occasion they staged a raid on the Raikage and Hokage, it was a kudeta, during the incident a large number of misdeeds were spoken of (literally told as stories to the next generation). Decedents of Rikudou Sennin, they had natural abilities of high value, when fed to the Kyuubi, they fed on it's interior meet, allowing them to return alive. They took in a part of the Kyuubi's power for themselves, colossal chakra is necessary to easily use Rikudou Sennin's treasure tools.

Cold and calculated (crafty) brutality ties the brothers together, these bonds strengthen in an emergency.

When in a frenzy their Bijuu power activates and demonstrates their great war potential. A power that can match a thousand.

------
    The last part is basically saying that in war they are valuable pieces because their Kyuubi chakra makes them each as valuable (or more) than 1,000 men. Basically an expression to say they are fucking strong.

Shinra Tensei

Shinra-tensei (All-Nature Repulsion).
    Ninjutsu, Kekkei-genkai, offensive, defensive, close range.
    Users: Nagato

Invisible hand of God, that repels anything in creation!
    Tendou uses this jutsu, utilizing the generated from the users hands repulsive (gravity) force to repel targets away. The number of targets that can be repelled and their size are irrelevant. In addition by stopping the utilization of other Pain paths the amount of chakra put in the jutsu, its strength and area of effect can be greatly increased. With one strike of its power entire Konoha no sato (Konoha village) was turned to smoldering ash. But after this jutsu has been triggered there is a small five second window it can't be used again. The originating repulsion force generated by the power of all creation”shinra obiki” (something that binds all together, so likely gravitation) forces its targets to collide together with a great force and put out additional damage, combined together with the initial force (shock wave) it puts up even more damage. Only those who can manipulate all chakra transformation properties (seishitsu) legendary “Rinnegan” wielders are allowed to posses this jutsu that has all rights to be called “crystal-perfect”.
    Picture: Its repulsion force is so strong that ninjutsu and taijutsu are equally ineffective against this jutsu!

T/N So it seems that shinra tensei uses natural gravitational force, and only the one who has all chakra transformation (including yin-yang) can manipulate natural gravity field (shinra obiki).

Bijuu Dama

Tailed Best Ball

When the beast's chakra seethes the earth quivers and the heavens shake.

Earth Shattering destructive power

It's a Ninjutsu where shape alteration is applied to chakra, in ones mouth, it is than compressed and released in one gulp (not sure about the gulp part, it's an expression to chug or drink, so it's a play on words I think and i'm making the most sense of it I can), to be used against the Bijuu's greatest of opponents. Hachibi compares it to the grotesque feeling of throwing up, who has the skill for frivolous talk (?, think it's referring to Hachibi explaining this to Naruto in idiot terms).

In actuality, plus (or positive, literally a "十" sign in the text) black Bijuu chakra and minus (or negative, literally a "一" sign in the text) white chakra, compressed in an 8 versus 2 ratio, this adjustment makes this jutsu extraordinarily difficult. Thanks to Naruto and Kyuubi's bonds deepening he was able to gain mastery of this skill.

A Bijuudama produced by all the members of the Bijuu is possible. With Kyuubi in the center the power would be high.

By combining just a bit of their chakra the Bijuu (who fought Naruto) were able to make a super massive "Bijuudama" take form

A massive joint Bijuudama is loosed in a flash. Direct hit one village is easily annihilated by it's power.

----------

Rasengan's shape alteration resembles Bijuudama's.

Due to Shape altering chakra, both jutsu resemble each other. The Ninjutsu Rasengan's conception is based on an understanding of Bijuudama, which Minato invented. The idea behind Rasengan's rotation, is to bring stability to it's form, this was a hint that helped Naruto understand Bijuudama.

Minato activates Rasengan. Than just talks about how Rasengan was Minato's inheritance and Naruto took it over.

With mastery of chakra shape alteration it becomes possible to fire continuos shots of Bijuudama.

Hiraishin Goshun Mawashi

On an occasion where two Hiraishin users cooperate, it's a miraculous thing

When two people who can use Hiraishin are gathered together it's an honor, and they are instantly able to use dreamlike coordination. Tobirama the inventor of space-time ninjutsu and Yondaime Hokage the man who inherited it and elevated it, make a fearsome combination. Receiving an ally's attack, two hirashin users activate the jutsu simultaneously, the damage is substituted with the target, the jutsu is a godsend to have when in major danger. The cordination between companions gives birth to a superb attack, reciprocal trust and feelings, make this high class coordination feasible. If the enemy tries to run away they will not be able to rise up(? not sure about this).

The cooperative attack on Obito begins. Naruto and Sasuke thrust into the front of Yondaime. Yondaime receives the attack, while Tobirama simultaneously comes from behind Obito activating Hiraishin.

Jigokuzuki

One's hand pierces through heaven and earth! Hell Stab's lighting leaves nothing behind.

Sandaime Raikage's extreme specialty is Raiton Nin/Taijutsu. A raiton lunging attack that is similar to Kakashi's Raikiri, which pierces and cuts through defenses. As the number of fingers decrease the jutsu's power increases. As the fingers decrease each time, the surface area of the attack becomes smaller, but the piercing power of the Jutsu concentrates. Sandaime's Jutsu calls out the "strongest spear", though on occasion it can be used for vertical cuts and than it becomes a meitou (the title for legendary swords), though no matter the style it maintains a sharpness that one can be proud of. A strong attack its power is wielded by the strongest Raikage.

Similar to Raikiri it focuses the attack to create a chink in the opponents armor, but then more than swift speed it is using one's tough body to repel the enemies attack.

Magatama

Releasing a war deity, one of the three treasures is thrown and will travel thousands of miles (figure of speech, just means it will travel over great distances) to hit and pierce the enemy.

The Jutsu that for is Itachi is his most powerful long distance attack.

During the recent great ninja war Susano'o activation was shown

Magatama looks like a giant sharingan pattern (basically), and is thrown like a Shuriken.

By Itachi it was used against Nagato's Chibaku Tensei, it was used at the same time as Naruto's Fuuton Rasenshuriken and B's Bijuu Bomb, to hit and erase Chibaku Tensei. Also Madara has a stronger version of this Jutsu.

Raiton no Yoroi

Raiton Chakra collects on the body, it's a body invigoration ninjutsu. From inside the body lightning gushes out, the speed of ones nerve transmissions rises. The body is wrapped in lightning, the jutsu durability is like that of armor. The Raikages' application of it causes their combat power to rise considerably.

Bijuu Hachimaki

A massive forest receives a whirling blow.

Hachibi's large build becomes the point of interest for a powerful skill. The whole body is wrapped up and than when released creates a maelstrom. It's great power erases the ground and part of the forest as far as the eye can see, the area is changed into a vacant plot of land. A person's escape route is hidden, by the swirling vortex of earth.

The rest then just seems to be repeating the same thing.

Fuuinjutsu:Octopus Horudo

A Fuuinjutsu made for large military affairs, it can seal 1,000 enemies immediately. Jet black bushins, when they flank and entangle the enemy to bind them they kind of look like a 卍 symbol (note, this is a buddhist symbol not a swastika). Things are settle in the a moment, at the end slipping away is impossible. Sealed away by a black mass.

Countless Number of Ink Bushin rock on the target. In 3 seconds the whole body is dyed by ink, usually moving about in those circumstance is not possible.

jutsu vari: Shakuton:Kaiosatsu; Youton:Youkai; Futton:Komu no jutsu; Suiton:Suijinchuu

The own Sunagakure's Shakuton Kekkai Genkai Jutsu is Pakura. Shakuretsu flames follow about, if someone is touched anywhere by them, all the liquid in their body is snatched away through evaporation. Nothings left, everything that is hit dries up completely.

Manipulating the strong acid of a large volcanic mud flow to corrode ones flesh.

For Godaime Mizukage it's possible to use the Youton Kekkai Genkai. Inside her body, chakra is changed into strong acidic fluid, everything is melted by the dangerous Jutsu. Out of the mouth gushes (blasts) out a quantity of viscous fluid, the shape and amount is at the liberty of the Jutsu's users. When it is spit forth at short range it's speed drastically increases. It can be a wall that obstructs ones path, to use in more than one direction one after another is feasible.

Distributes viscous liquid across a vast range/scope, creating an acid wall. Anything that touches it will crumble and loose it's shape.

Without exception everything exposed to the boil vapor will melt.

The Jutsu is vomited from the mouth like breath, it causes skin, flesh, and blood, to melt. The body melts due to it possessing a powerful acid property. Chakra defense can be melted. In the face of it's power Sasuke's absolute defense Susano'o could not bare it, and it's chakra defense melted.

The walls don't, but the body and sturdy chakra armor melt

From underground a violent a solid pillar of water explodes forth. Then the hell fire is erased. Godaime Mizukage Mei Terumi activated this jutsu to perfectly block Madara's Katon Jutsu.

info

rZuUo4m

Shinobi Section - How to read-chart (p. 14)

※Remember the the introduced character data in this book goes up to chapter #691

[4] Possession: Nature Transformation

The nature transformations that shinobi can handle are shown. With the appended "Fire", "Wind", "Water", "Earth" and "Lightning", as well as "Yin" and "Yang", seven basic natures exist.

※Possession: Nature Transformation makes a guess according to that shinobi's battle experience so far, also eye powers can change the current data. The shinobi are rewarded natures based on their experience and this chart shows what natures they could potentially handle at their best.

[5] Characteristics

The special characteristics that every character can possess. There are: "Jinchuriki", "Senjutsu", "Kekkei Genkai", "Kekkei Tota", "Kekkei Mora", "Hiden" and "Kuchiyose". Character with multiple special characteristics exist, too.

[7] Events of the past

Only for the most important characters. Past incidents and emerging desires, bringing about a big influence on the the growth of those [people], please read these events very carefully. (Or so)

focus on... Ryuuchidou

Reaching to the Mysterious World - "Sages" - The Three Secret Regions (p. 079)

Hakujya Sennin

This strange soul has untested authority in Ryuuchidou.

The unexplored region of Ryuuchidou rivals (in terms of fame) Myoubokuzan and Shikkotsurin, which is ruled over by the snake-hermit. A massive white Naga on top of an enshrinement, unifies with the earth (?, i'm not sure here). By calling on his esoteric teachings he uses his fangs to bite and inject a person with natural energy. According to legend If the body can withstand the snake-ification, it will accept it w/o reservation.

-------

So this was hard to translated, but from what I can gather. The method to learning Senjutsu at Ryuuchidou is that Hakuija Sennin bites someone injecting them with natural energy and if their body can withstand it than they gain Sennin Modo. It seems like a very similar process to how Orochimaru gives the CS, so that's probably what Orochimaru got the idea from.

Edited by Tsubaki_91 - 19/11/2014, 00:05

12.     +1   +1   -1

Hunter Top Secret

Group
    Special Member

Status
    oh beh..lo shinra tensei è particolarmente power uppato in questa descrizione ma almeno finalmente viene spiegato da cosa è composto

13.     +1   -1

Double Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Ma...Minato è morto a 24 anni!? Ed è forse diventato Hokage a 20 lol?

14.     +1   -1

Hunter Top Secret

Group
    Special Member

Status
    Mhhh mi sa che è diventato hokage a 23 anni probabilmente o 22 perche ai tempi del gaiden non era ancora hokage e non passano molto tempo prima che obito attacchi Konoha, probabilmente 1o 2 anni massimo per quanto ne sappiamo al momento

In pratica diventa famoso quando aveva tipo 14 anni e quando affronta A e Bee ne aveva 20 mentre A probabilmente 27 e Bee 14/15

15.     +1   -1

Double Hunter

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ci sono informazioni sul Limbo ( o Rinbo? boh) Hengoku? La parte della dimensione non l'ho mai capita....

504 replies since 10/10/2014, 21:07   43696 views